Monday, August 10, 2009

Why Can't I Leave a Comment? Plus other housekeeping issues . . .

The quick answer is, I don't know. Even I always have to click the "leave comment" button twice--the first try never takes. So! If you want to leave a comment, just try a second time, and it ought to appear.

To encourage you, I'm posting this new ad from British heritage brand Aquascutum. They're trying to break away from their traditional buyership of dotty older ladies who will wear the same sturdy mac for forty years. How are they doing with this image, do you reckon?


Also! If you like the blog, please consider becoming a follower--anonymous is fine. It's encouraging!

And a very happy Monday to you.

11 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love your blog, you do a really great job at highlighting certain designs and/or designers. I hope you've dropped by mine as well and like what you see!

    I hope you have a lovely Monday!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tryin', I'm tryin'!

    Love the blog, miss you.

    xo JL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ms. B., I did and it's gorgeous. Have linked and will check in again often.


    JL I miss you too! How come we never went shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post..
    And
    Awesome Article..
    I like to read it …. Great effort by the author, really appreciative work.. I hope every one in future will adopt your information,, Keep it and share more..
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome man..!! Great work.. I have read your blog.. It's really amazing..
    Love to read it.. and it's very informative for my business..
    If you are more updates about this blog.. Please inform me.. And share me.. Thanks for share this fabulous post..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As technological advances make greater strides,the internet becomes even more
    important in reaching the younger generation who typically relies on the internet.treatment for bacterial vaginosis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into.
    One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
    thanks for share me ...
    android restaurant app

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVING this look
    http://www.decamille.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Collection of Women Evening Bags and clutch bags UK with Unique Style from Unze. Unze sell ladies evening bags, Red Clutch Bags UK and purses at lowest prices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. restaurant consultants Sydney, restaurant consultants Australia, food & beverage consultant, beverage consulting, food consulting, food consultants Australia, restaurant consultant, hospitality consultants Sydney, hospitality consultants Australia, hospitality consultants.

    ReplyDelete